Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For the sake of asking...
2016-11-07, 10:39 AM
RE: For the sake of asking...
The vehicles that would be used in this situation are the following:

1. An ambulance in order to take the people who are injured and take care of them inside of the ambulance.
2. The fire truck would be able to help take out fires with a fire hose, but also they would help take care of patients who would be wounded or hurt.
3. Police cars that carry police men in order to help take care of the wounds for the patients.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2016-11-16, 04:59 PM
The vehicles that I would call would be the first responders which are the EMS, the fire trucks, and any other medical company like traveling nurses and doctors van. I would then seek any clinics nearby and give them a call.
2016-12-07, 03:15 PM
The vehicles that I would use are the following:

1. The EMS vehicles for sure which are an ambulance, fire truck, and the rescue squad.

2. If the accident is at a rural area, then I would call the nearest hospital, ask for some telehealth information, and ask if the van or mobile can come help the victims.
2016-12-15, 09:42 AM
This all depends on where the accident is located. If it is in a city or a town, then I would call the EMS or the nearest paramedic station. If it is located in a rural town where the EMS or the paramedics are an hour away, then see if there is a traveling mobile available that has medical care supplies and a team of doctors and nurses ready to go help you and the victims.
2017-01-05, 03:13 PM
This is what I would do:

1. Call 911.

2. Call the rural mobile that travels to rural areas.

3. If there is no phone, see if you can radio in the emergency and let the EMS know and understand the problems.

4. You can ask if there is a doctor, EMS personnel, or a nurse in the traffic area that can be of service.
2017-01-12, 08:54 PM
I can remember a time when we were stuck for about one hour and a half on the road due to a tractor trailer overturned. There were no hospitals near the area or in site. I think that people should have come forward in their cars and said that they were a nurse or a doctor and they could have helped. However, they are not required unless they want to. This happened in 2002; so they should have access to a mobile that can provide healthcare. Also, with the Good Samaritan Law, a person in healthcare can help the victims. So, there are a lot of decisions that can be made.
2017-02-12, 08:07 PM
Here is your answer:

1. I would call the mobile that is in rural areas.

2. I would call 911 and see about going to the nearest hospital.

3. I would call the nearest clinic and see if anyone can help.
2017-02-19, 08:16 PM
Here is what I would do:

1. I would call 911.

2. I would call a mobile medical vehicle.

3. I would ask anyone that I see if they are a doctor, nurse, or if they are an EMT.