North Carolina Rescue & E.M.S. Forum
Ambulance Donation Acquisition for Ukraine - Printable Version

+- North Carolina Rescue & E.M.S. Forum (https://ncarems.org/forum)
+-- Forum: E.M.S./Rescue Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Wanted to buy (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Ambulance Donation Acquisition for Ukraine (/showthread.php?tid=557)

Ambulance Donation Acquisition for Ukraine - raven.hutto - 2021-07-13 11:46 AM

On behalf of the Embassy of Ukraine in Washington, D.C, and The Fisherman International Aid and Relief Organization (nonprofit), I have been personally tasked to acquire an ambulance for donation.

This ambulance will be donated by the agency/organization it is acquired from to the National Institute of Surgery and Transplantology in Kyiv, Ukraine (http://surgery.org.ua/). The ambulance will be received by the Director of the institute. It will be shipped via plane by the Ukrainian government to Ukraine from Washington, D.C. This ambulance will be used for innumerable purposes, all with the intent of saving lives and in training technicians, physicians, researchers, and other medical staff for the sole objective of helping people. It will be an invaluable resource to the institute.

The ambulance does not in any way have to be new. It simply needs to be operational and preferably a Type III. It also needs a stretcher (not new, no specific type—if that is an option but if it isn’t, that’s okay, as long as it can be fitted with one).

The Embassy of Ukraine will be handling all the documentation and legal paperwork for the donation process. They will handle coming to get the ambulance and transporting it to D.C.

It is my job to simply find the ambulance and to be the point of contact between the donating agency, the Embassy, and The Fisherman.

Is there any agency that could help with this endeavor? If not, does anyone know a place that may be able to assist? It doesn't have to be within NC. It can be anywhere nation or worldwide.

Please feel free to email or call me. My number is 919-710-2947.

Thank you for your attention to this matter and for reading this message. I hope it finds you well.

Raven Hutto
Paramedic, A.A.S.
The Fisherman International Aid & Relief Nonprofit Organization
919-710-2947