Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vintage EMS vehicles needed for EMS Week event in Raleigh
2013-01-02, 02:38 PM
Vintage EMS vehicles needed for EMS Week event in Raleigh
Wake County EMS will be hosting an EMS open house in downtown Raleigh on Saturday, May 18th from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm to raise EMS awareness in the Capital City ahead of National EMS Week.

We would like to display vintage EMS vehicles as part of the draw. If you own a vintage EMS vehicle or have connections to someone who does, please let me know. We'd love to have them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2013-01-11, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 2013-01-11 01:53 PM by billy.)
RE: Vintage EMS vehicles needed for EMS Week event in Raleigh
(2013-01-02 02:38 PM)Jeffrey Hammerstein Wrote:  Wake County EMS will be hosting an EMS open house in downtown Raleigh on Saturday, May 18th from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm to raise EMS awareness in the Capital City ahead of National EMS Week.

We would like to display vintage EMS vehicles as part of the draw. If you own a vintage EMS vehicle or have connections to someone who does, please let me know. We'd love to have them.

Try contactimg Jamie Boles of Boles Funeral Home in Southern Pines. Its likely he has a few old ambulances.
Find all posts by this user
2015-02-16, 12:35 AM
RE: Vintage EMS vehicles needed for EMS Week event in Raleigh
Since the Junior Squad are not allowed to do much on scenes. If anyone can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated. We have to do something to keep the intertest of the youth.